Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am born SEXY

Today after pondering over the thought of getting a hair cut to give myself saner look. Hesitantly I walked into a salon which is on my way back from office to home. I usually go for a normal hair cut after I grow my hair for good two months. After all, every man wants to look cool and hot to girls. While I was undergoing my image transformation, every hair cut does bring some sort of transformation. A man walks in the salon, orders his hair to be cut to short size. The guy starts with the machine instead of comb and scissor and the man had bowed down his head towards mirror. After five minutes all his lovely hair are down the floor and he pulls his face up. To his horror, the skin on his scalp is shining in flashbulbs of salon. He is furious, what have you done to my hair. There was a backlash from both the parties. Soon the salon owner intervened and tried to counsel the customer. It was not because of customer service. It is as he realized the emotional value attached with the looks and the personality. I am appearing to be BALD man is a curse as few men feel.

BALD is a curse or a virtue. I believe in one thing one should always be comfortable in his/her skin even in India. But looks are something which are more eternal than your heart these days. I can really understand his feelings and would have liked to console the person over the loss of his lovely hair. But then it cannot change the reality, u r growing, if not in virtue than in age and accept it. Enjoy your life with or without hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment